- 4 Ways Blacks Can Thrive Under Trump’s Presidency | Black Enterprise – January 20, 2017
- Jean Claude Trichet Says A Brexit Would Be Catastophic | Fast Company – June 10, 2016
- Why Is George Soros Shorting? | Fast Company – June 9, 2016
- Why Oil Is Surging | Fast Company – June 7, 2016
- ECB Chief Draghi Maintains Rate, Increases Inflation, Growth | Fast Company – June 2, 2016
- Yellen Targets Rate Hikes | Fast Company – May 27, 2016
- Yuan Weakens As PBOC Seeks Fed Rate Guidance | Fast Company – May 25, 2016
- Yen Strengthens, Japanese Stocks Slide | Fast Company – May 23, 2016
- Why The Fed Won’t Hike Interest Rates In June | Fast Company – May 19, 2016
- Why Stimulus Will Be Less Effective In The Future | Fast Company – May 16, 2016
- Carney Cuts Growth Forecast Urging “Brexit” Caution | Fast Company – May 12, 2016
- IMF: Full Ahead S-L-O-W | Fast Company – April 18, 2016
- Yellen To Investors: Proceed With Caution | Fast Company – March 29, 2016
What This Investor is About to Do in China Might Seem Crazy, but It’s Going to Work | Business Insider – March 24, 2016
The Chairman of AIA Group, Shawn Baldwin, provides insight into his investment thesis which is centered around China.
- Shanghai Surprise! The Shanghai Stock Composite Rallies Over 3000 | Fast Company – March 21, 2016
- Bundesbank President Dismisses Deflation, Increases Tension At ECB | Fast Company – February 24, 2016
- Shawn Baldwin with Harold Hamm | Forbes – January 13, 2016
- Trading at the Speed of Light | Chicago Defender – November 11-17, 2015
- BOJ Reduces Growth, Inflation Expectations | Fast Company – October 30, 2015
- AIA Group’s Chairman, Shawn Baldwin, Shares His “Trading Pit” to the World | Modern Trader – October 25, 2015
- Shawn Baldwin Analysis on Potential Volatility | Fast Company – October 22, 2015
- Anatomy of a Comeback | NV Magazine – Summer 2015
Basel Barriers: How Capital Requirements Would Impede Progress in the Sovereign Debt Crisis | Forbes – October 15, 2012
AIA Group’s Chairman shares his thoughts on the impact Basel rules will have on banks and their activities.
LIBOR Liabilities: How Litigation Will Drive Down Banks Profitability for Years to Come… | Forbes – October 29, 2012
Shawn Baldwin shares his thoughts on the LIBOR manipulation scandal.
Capital Punishment and Capitulation: Why Spain Will Find It Difficult to Move Forward | Forbes – October 11, 2012
Shawn Baldwin offers perspectives on Spain’s economic crisis.
- Rate Cut Resistant: Market Surges Forward Without Interest Rate Cuts | Forbes – October 5, 2012
Quantitative Easing in the Eurozone: Enter the ECB | Forbes – July 30, 2012
Shawn Baldwin provides insights into the methods of Mario Draghi and the European Central Bank (ECB) will use to combat the crisis in Europe
Euro Exegesis | Forbes – December 14, 2011
Perspectives on the Eurozone debt crisis are shared by Shawn Baldwin.
Currencies, Credit Ratings and the Compact: Affairs of States | Forbes – December 9, 2011
Shawn Baldwin’s observations of the measures that the EU and European Central Bank (ECB) have undertaken to stabilize the euro.
Eurozone Crisis Solutions: Markets & Mechanisms | Forbes – December 2, 2011
Addressing the issues in the Eurozone are discussed by Shawn Baldwin.
ECB,EFSF and Eurobonds: Equation of Entropy | Forbes – November 30, 2011
Shawn Baldwin offers perspectives on the European Central Bank.
IMF: Past and Present Protocol | Forbes – November 28, 2011
Shawn Baldwin provides an overview of the International Monetary Authority’s role in stemming crises.
Yen Pin | Forbes – November 10, 2011
Shawn Baldwin’s predictions concerning the Japanese yen.
- Meet Four Chicago Businessmen | Michigan Avenue – October 1, 2010
Investment Dealers Digest 40 Under 40 – November 27, 2006
Shawn Baldwin featured in Investment Dealers Digest 40 Under 40.
75 Most Powerful Blacks on Wall Street – October 1, 2006
Shawn Baldwin is a Wall Street fast-tracker who has built his asset management and investment banking firm one acquisition at a time.
Black Enterprise 40 Under 40 – December 2005
Black Enterprise 40 Under 40 (2005), featuring Chicago investment banker, Shawn Baldwin, Actress/Model, Tyra Banks, and others.
CBS News Civil Rights Frontline – January 17, 2005
Shawn Baldwin is profiled as someone who defies wealth inequality in the U.S.
On the Fast Track – April 1, 2002
Shawn D. Baldwin has been acquisitive, buying financial services businesses with the hope of building a full-service investment bank.